Hopefully the camera isn't picking up the bags under our eyes. We were all exhausted after a long week of playing and a long day of wedding stuff.
Scott captured this shot from the airplane as we were flying home over Alaska. Can you believe it looks this good from INSIDE the airplane? Amazing!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Still here
Sorry for the long break from posting, but we took a trip back to Utah for my (Christina's) little brother's wedding. I'm not calling it a vacation because it was far from relaxing, but it was still a whole lot of fun to see all of the family again. We were exhausted by the time we got back to Alaska - Scott and I fell asleep that night at around 8:30 p.m.! Although I'm sure some of that could be blamed on a not-so-fun plane ride with Tate. Can a screaming baby (namely YOUR OWN) in a cramped, inescapable, coffin-like setting be any more stressful? Oh, yes, it could be with the other non-parent passengers constantly turning around and giving you the evil judging eye of "why don't they do something" while you're sweating and trying every trick you know! I'm proud to say Tate is still alive, but I need some time (or serious meds) to forget the whole ordeal before hopping another airplane anytime soon.
The Larsen Siblings. Good lookin' bunch, aren't we?
Tate is a smiley baby UNLESS there is a camera in front of his face. This picture was hard-earned, and it turned out a million times better than the one we paid to have professionally done!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry about the plane ride. I've been there, and that's why I opted to drive from Rochester to Seattle.
ReplyDeleteYour house looks amazing!
It was so great to see you while you were here! And Tate is so adorable! Sad that I didn't get to meet him but I love that smiley pic.
ReplyDeleteWe blog every month or so at thurber55.blogspot.com. Take care!
I'm so sorry about the plane ride!! That is sound so very stressful. :) I envy your back yard views... gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt is no wonder you were dying to move to Alaska. Amazing shot from the plane.
ReplyDelete