Tuesday, February 9, 2010

dust off the snowshoes!

February already and we haven't had a chance to use the snowshoes until now. Friday we took a day off from working on the house now that the kitchen is a little more liveable and we have a bedroom door .
The first new door

The kitchen with a dirty tile floor, appliances in place (matching appliances will make their way in as I get time to pick up some overtime at the hospital).

Friday morning we cruised up the mountain to Hatcher Pass and hit the gold mint trail.
Family photo on the trail

Tate can't always figure out how to smile when there is a camera in front of him and I'm sure people often wish I wouldn't. Course he's a cute little bugger even when he's not smilin'
Does the kid look like a natural little redneck or what? No snowshoe hares were harmed in the taking of this photo, but we did manage to pump some lead into an old soda can.


No comments:

Post a Comment