Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Quite a few of you have asked questions about our house. I'm not ready to show the pictures of the inside yet - we still have a lot of work to do in order to show off the before and after pictures. But I love to share the pictures of the REAL reason we bought our home. These pictures were taken in the fall when we found it. As soon as we pulled up the driveway I told Scott this was the house I wanted. After watching the slideshow I'm sure you will agree with me. Here are the stats on the home: built in 1982, 1620 sq. ft., sits on an acre, 1/2 acre fenced in, has rhubarb, strawberry and raspberry plants, has a shed, woodshed, and greenhouse...need I go on?

http://s678.photobucket.com/albums/vv144/christinky/house%20photos/?albumview=slideshow

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat that yard I am sure!! Can't wait to see the inside too! I can see you snowshoeing around there, Christina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure it's only 1/2 an acre? It looks more like five! I love it. I now know the best time to visit the Alaska Grown Hanceys.

    ReplyDelete